Tejano Music Awards
Since 1980, the Tejano Music Awards and various other special events produced by Texas Talent Musicians Association have provided a forum to create greater awareness and appreciation for Tejano music. This music format has been a tradition in the state of Texas and is now transcending regional and cultural boundaries throughout the United States as well as internationally.
A reflection of its popularity is the yearly increase of crowds that travel to San Antonio each year to attend the Tejano Music Awards & Fan Fair. For example, the first Tejano Music event, held in 1980, attracted an enthusiastic crowd of 1,300; and now all combined events draw an audience of over 90,000 fans of Tejano music.
Texas Talent Musicians Association is committed to providing the best recording artists to the world and 2014 is proving to show the international acceptance and continuous growth in Tejano music.
Tejano Music Awards Merchandise Collections such as T-Shirts, Caps, Satin Jackets, Coffee Mugs, VHS and many more collectable merchandise, past and present, licensed exclusively to TejanoMerchandise.com.
Check this site for the entire and officially licensed merchandise of TTMA.
E-mail us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th Annual Tejano Music Awards VHS Video $10.00
- 13th Annual Tejano Music Awards Video on VHS $10.00
- 15th Annual Tejano Music Awards 1995 VIDEO on VHS $10.00
- 17th Annual Tejano Music Awards VHS Video $10.00
- 18th Annual Tejano Music Awards VHS Video $10.00
- Black TTMA Koozie $3.00
- The Tejano Music Awards Red Koozie $3.00
- XIX Annual Tejano Music Awards Black Cap $10.00